Support and assistance in the comfort of your own home is the most practical, affordable, and safe option. To us, Just Like Family Home Care is about relationships and providing incremental life care. It’s a service that helps reduce costly crisis care and family stress. It’s holistic and honors our parent’s wishes – to remain at home. “Just like family” means when you call us you get us – not a call centre, and knowing that if something isn’t right there’s a reason…we also have the experience and training to identify a health problem before it becomes an emergency. Helping our loved ones to be independent but safe and to maintain routines like bathing more than twice a week, or connecting you to the community you enjoy. We could go on…
Services Provided Throughout Calgary and Surrounding Communities
- Personal Care
- Alzheimer & Dementia Care
- Meal Plans & Prep
- Light Housekeeping
- Post-Hospitalization Care
- Palliative Care
- Foot Care
- Respite & Live-in Care
- Non-Senior Care
- Deep Cleaning
- Handyman Services
- And more…
Things To Know
- Private home care is more affordable than you may think
- Our 1 Rate / 3 Flexible Areas of Care is an assurance that when needs change the rate won’t
- Our Wellness Caregivers truly love what they do
- Health or schedules can change quickly. Provide just 24-hour notice to cancel, change, or re-book services with no penalty
- Protective Protocols and complimentary Re-Fresh Service for high-touch surface areas in your home
- We’re 100% Canadian. No call centre, re-routing, or waiting to connect with someone to discuss your care needs
- We thoughtfully and carefully match a Wellness Caregiver to provide the same consistent personalized care and concern as a family member so you can just enjoy being a family. That’s invaluable and the heart of Just Like Family Home Care.
Our Wellness Caregivers
- Have completed our compliance process
- Possess a valid vulnerable sector clearance
- Are qualified, experienced, dependable, and compassionate
- Embrace our “Just Like Family” approach
As adult children of aging parents, we know first hand how challenging the topic of home care can be. It can be a complicated process and a big decision. However, the initial transition of care starts at home. Having someone other than family to talk to you about your care needs can be very helpful. We can facilitate a family conversation about the care approach, support you in your aging-in-place journey, participate as part of your care team, and provide advice and insight to avoid costly crisis care. We’re here to help and answer your questions. There’s no cost, and no commitment for an introductory care discussion in your home or virtual – just an opportunity to get to know us better and have your questions answered.
What Clients Say…
“You have no idea how important it was to me when I felt your compassion.”Lynn D.
“We are so grateful to you and so happy we found Just Like Family. Mom is happier, healthier, and having a lovely time with her companion.”Sandra M.
“We love and appreciate everything you and Rick do for our family.”Sheri W.
“I totally recommend this company for home care services. They kept me in comfort for two weeks after a serious operation confined me to my home.”Nancy S.
“I am very happy with the help, support, and service, my brother has received. I have NO reservations about recommending this company to others. Our caregiver has truly become Just Like Family.”Gwynneth G.