Five Benefits of Owning a Franchise
- Unlimited Growth – When working with a franchise, you have the ability to grow quickly because you have a company behind you helping you through each phase of growth, allowing you to skip those awkward growing stages and head straight to the next level.
- Stability – Franchises have history in their company and have surpassed the statistics of startups closing in the first five years. You have a more stable opportunity with franchises than starting your own business from the ground up.
- Brand Awareness – Working with a franchise means working with a company that has already done the work of getting customers to recognize who they are and what they do. It makes marketing and selling much easier on you.
- Business Assistance – As with any business, there are so many aspects to consider and that you’ll be handling. But buying into a franchise means they’ve already figured out costs, hiring, services, branding, and so much more. They give you the business assistance you need so you don’t feel ill-equipped when figuring things out.
- Safer Investment – Overall franchises are a safer investment because of all these points and more. As an investor, your money is safer being put towards an established business than a new start-up without the numbers or experience to back it up.
Why Choose to be a Part of the Just Like Family Franchise?
- Prime Territories – We offer territories within high-aging demographics to help your franchise become more established faster and begin bringing in monthly revenue sooner.
- No Competition – We ensure each territory is protected, so you’re never competing with another franchisee of Just Like Family. We have territories available starting in all of British Columbia and all major cities in Canada.
- Growth – Multiple territories can be awarded to top performers because we believe hard work should be rewarded to those who earn it.
- Support – We have great training and on-going support system so you never feel alone and always have someone there to answer your questions during each phase of growth and transitioning.
- Established Processes – We have excellent branding and business planning for Just Like Family. Our customers know our branding and trust us because of our experience and training. You get all of that when you become a Just Like Family franchisee.
- Proper Training – Even if you don’t know anything about senior home care, you can still become a franchisee. You’ll get to work with experts in the senior home care field and professional service protocols to learn all you need to succeed.
- Business Strategies – We provide excellent on-boarding procedures to ensure the best staff and support networks. We want you to hit the ground running and start off on the right foot, so we provide everything you need as a franchise owner to help you succeed in this industry.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why buy a franchise?
We have been working in the home care marketplace for over a decade, and we offer our franchisees a wealth of knowledge. Entrepreneurship is a rewarding endeavor, and it is better in a network where you have support from others in the same industry. With us, you are in the business for yourself, but not by yourself!
What kind of support can I expect?
We offer our franchisees thorough training and operations manuals, help with set-up, health compliance, municipal and federal compliance guidelines, on-going health-related reports, sales and marketing advice, forms, paperwork, and much more. We’ve taken care of everything behind the scenes to get your franchise up and running faster and more successfully than doing it all on your own.
What kind of networking is involved?
We have special events and marketing strategies to reach the clients that are interested and would want to hire you. These events help everyone in our franchise grow and reach new clients. Just Like Family is a trusted name throughout Canada, and we have built our network to help us all continuously grow.
Do I have to be an owner/operator?
Absolutely, our name says it all! We want franchise members that make their territory their own! This is a hands-on type of business, and we want to ensure our clientele are more than ecstatic with their experience at Just Like Family.
How many hours does an owner/operator typically work in a week?
We work more than what is required. We believe in following up with clients and continually going the extra mile. Our brand Just Like Family means that our reputation is to treat all of our clients like VIP. It’s just good business and good Karma!
Does being a franchisee get stressful?
When you are doing work that you love, it isn’t work! It’s true that caregiving can lead to burnout, which is why we have strategies to help manage your workload. It also helps to have the support of our network – we are more than just a franchise, we are members of the same team!
What is the initial investment?
There is a one-time initial franchise fee of $26,000, and the total investment necessary to start and grow your family is dependant on a certain number of factors that vary from one franchisee owner to another. You can have a better idea on costs involved after our initial conversation.
How do you choose franchisees?
This franchise is ideal for someone who loves people, has a passion for assisting the elderly, and wants to be part of the booming senior care industry and our growing wholehearted Family.
How do I apply?
Please call us at our main office and mention your interest in franchising opportunities or you can email us at [email protected] You may also download our Franchise Information Document above and email us your franchise application.