Personal care for your loved ones is so important in their daily and weekly routine. From more serious care such as hospital recovery to basic daily needs, like bathing and dressing, our caregivers will be there to help your loved ones and make them feel cared for.
Our personal care services include:
- Alzheimer’s Care can be so hard on family members, but having someone there with your loved one when you can’t be present can help put your mind at ease.
- Dementia Care is so important as your loved ones memory begins to fade, and they forget daily tasks and functions.
- Palliative Care requires personal care on both physical and emotional levels. Our caregivers will be there to care for your loved one with a soft hand and a kind spirit.
- Hospital Recovery allows your loved one to improve and heal in the comfort of their own home, and our caregivers will provide the help and support needed until their recovery is complete.
- Cancer Care covers a wide range of personal care services, but our caregivers will be right there with your loved ones caring for them through the whole process.
- Parkinson’s/ALS/MS can require more physical help getting around the house and doing daily tasks, depending on the level of progression of the disease.
- Respite Care offers you a window of reprieve from caring for your loved ones, whether it be for a vacation, a business trip or caring for yourself for a short time.
- Bathing/Showering are basic needs of every human and can help your loved one feel clean, refreshed, and renewed.
- Dressing/Grooming is a daily personal care necessity that helps us all feel better about ourselves and more willing to go out in public or enjoy seeing family and friends at home.
- Continence Management helps your loved one stay on track with their doctor’s suggestions for daily water intake, food, fiber, vitamins and minerals, and more.
- Mobility Assistance is a simple task that can help your loved one get to another part of the house or take a short walk just to get up for a short period of time.
- Transfers/Lifting for those in wheelchairs, scooters or needing assistance in a vehicle is a huge help to get out of the house.
- Medication Reminders are so important as they are needed to maintain, help or improve your loved ones state.
For more information see our Care Services Chart.